Useful contact details

Tenancy issues: if something has gone wrong in your apartment, please contact your landlord or property manager.

Common area/building queries: if you have a query about the common areas of the building, please contact the building manager Tara McGarry (

Noise control: for noise issues, find more information on the WCC website, or call (04) 499 4444.  You may wish to also speak to your landlord or tenancy manager about any ongoing noise issues.

The Wigan’s Body Corporate committee can be contacted via  Your Property Matters is the Wigan’s contracted Body Corporate Management Company (BCMC).